I have worked in the printing industry for over 16 years.
Successfully implemented and managed a integrated color management system. Held the FOGRA PSO certification for more than 10 years and achieved a first for Africa.
I am a hard work that keeps pushing forward, with my focus on quality, automation and ensuring the client experience is always 100%
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
• Quality Control
• Quality Assurance
Optimum Certificate - Manufacturing Management
SETA IMPI - Electronic Origination
• Managed employees in the quality department (Day to day functions and Quality controls)
• Implementing Quality control checks and work in process checks to ensure quality standards are being maintained in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard
• Raw material testing and certification.
• Manage all client’s complaint and provide feedback.
• Technical support given to clients on file creation and color management.
• Manage all internal quality concerns raised in the factory.
• Review the Quality Management system monthly - Reports issued to departmental managers
• Continuous improvement throughout the factory
• Manage the quality control of all client products sent.
Foot printing on all printing presses (Web and Sheetfed)
Calibrated all equipment and devices used to the ISO standard.
Implemented procedures for all aspect of color managed in the printing department.
Technical support on press software and press management. (PECOM, GOSS and Quad Tech)
• Prepress Work-flows, Preps, Prinergy, Insite and plate making software.
• Alwan Ink saving, EFI management work-flows and servers.
• Kodak Rules based Automation (RBA) work-flows for automating the work-flow process.