Dallas, Texas area – Senior manager with significant printing and packaging production and operations leadership experience. A strong leader who excels in a fast paced environment who can quickly identify problem areas and institute lasting positive results.
- Responsibility for Manufacturing Procedures and Efficiencies, Sourcing, Purchasing, Production Planning, Forecasting, Supply Chain, Scheduling, Logistics, Inventory, Staffing, Process Improvement, Plant Relocation & Consolidations.
- Highly motivated, reliable and self-directed individual, yet a team player with demonstrated ability to solve complex issues and lead cross-functional teams in implementing highly successful solutions.
- Utilize solid organizational strengths, continuous improvement and interpersonal skills to consistently manage and inspire multi-functional and multi-cultural teams to thrive and exceed expectations.
- An entrepreneurial leader who thrives in fast-paced, change oriented environments that require constant assessment of technology, processes and innovation.
- Experienced in providing vision and energy to drive organizational change and deliver sustainable bottom-line results.
- Repeated success leading businesses through startup, turnaround, and revitalization with astute business acumen.
- Responsible, productive leader who motivates teams to peak performance.
- Lean Manufacturing (“5S”) innovator.