Toronto, Ontario area – Senior Operations / Plant Manager with Lean Systems / Continuous Improvement philosophies. Extensive experience in Injection & Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Paper Board Forming, Printing & Laminating, Metal Stamping & Decorating, and Assembly Operations.
Computer Skills: ERP Software (Oracle, Symix), Microsoft Programs (Windows, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Visio, Publisher); Networking, Internet, Email (Lotus Notes, Outlook, Communicator), Communications Programs, Remote Access.
Specialties: Over 15 years of Production and Operations management experience in the Plastics, Packaging and Automotive industries managing unionized and non-unionized employees.
- Managed a facility of 300,000 sq. ft. with a peak of over 250 employees.
- Multi-process operation including Paper Board Printing and Forming, Injection and Injection Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Foam Products, and Plastic Printed Products.
- Managed continuous improvement programs resulting in improvements in Safety, Cost Control, Quality, and Productivity.
- Developed implemented projects for operating technologies resulting in savings of over $1.5MM per year.
- Managed the successful relocation of another plant into into the Brampton operations.
- Developed and implemented a unique process improvement for the paper forming operation.