Starting Rates: $17.00 up to $21.00
(Starting rates are based on experience)
Sign-On Bonus - $2,000
2nd shift (3pm to 11pm) Monday through Friday
3rd Shift (11pm to 7am) Sunday through Friday
- 2nd Shift - $.75
- 3rd Shift- $1.00
Fres-co Offers Health Benefits & 401k enrollment on day 1 of employment.
- Responsible for changeovers and keeping up with the general needs of the press during printing and changeover.
- Hang rolls of material and chop-over.
- Maintain ink/adhesive at adequate levels in pumps, and at required viscosities.
- Notify material handlers and ink department of all needs as early as possible.
- Make doctor blades as necessary.
- Fill solvent cans as needed. Prepare for next job prior to completion of current job running.
- Maintain production and MRP reports.
- Perform PM on machines.
- .Report all safety-related problem and accidents to the operator.
- Troubleshoot problems. Trash removal.
- Perform other related work required. Maintain and keep equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Observe plant safety policies.
Required Qualifications: Ability to operate stop watch, electric lifts and utilize a doctor blade.* Use of hand tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, doctor blade toll, etc.
- Basic computer skills. Repetitive walking, bending and stooping.
- Periodic climbing.Lifting requirement of over 50lbs.
- Good color perception is necessary.
- High school or equivalent (Required).
Other Job Information (if applicable): United States (Required).