Print Production SpecialistFull time @BuckBlue Printing posted 2 weeks ago
Experienced Printing Specialist needed to join a fast growing and successful commercial printing and graphics company…..BuckBlue.
Here at BuckBlue we have a purpose and passion of moving print forward
We are all working together to reach our 10 year target and become one of the Top 50 Printers in the US.
We specialize in being a single source for print marketing, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company is a great fit for you.
Our clients are Marketing Mangers at companies with 10m or more in revenue located in Georgia who value speed, reliability, quality and a single source for their print marketing.
If you have experience working with this type of client – or want that experience – this role will be a great fit for you.
You will love it here if these Core Values resonate with you.
- One Team • How Can We
- Passionate Service
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Operate and maintain the latest Digital Printers and Finishing Equipment.
- Prepare files for printing.
- Prioritize jobs to efficiently schedule the workflow.
- Work together as a team to make unique and vibrant print and sign products.
Our company runs on the Entrepreneural Operating System (EOS). That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
Come join our team!