Gluer Operator – Folding CartonFull time @Hire Print Skills posted 3 weeks ago
Full Job Description
Folding Carton Machine Operator
- Operating gluer machines to assemble a variety of carton structures including straight line, auto-bottom, 4 corner, and 6 corners including setup/make-ready, and troubleshooting.
- Complete and document quality checks to ensure carton quality meets standard.
- Safe operation of material handler equipment.
- Utilize electronic scheduling monitor and load tracking to prepare loads of the correct factory order for the Plant production machines.
- Correct positioning of product into the production machines.
- Safe operation of the equipment to properly process, align and stage the product for efficient running.
- Perform data entry inputs of completed product to ensure proper accounting of load and sheet counts for all jobs.
- Communicate all pertinent job specific information as required.
- Operate Machines when operator is not available.
Folding Carton Machine Operator Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- 1+ years of experience operating gluer machines in a manufacturing setting. Bobst and DGM experience preferred.
- Ability to read and write English
- Mathematics ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment