Flexo Press Operator – 1st SHIFT – Evolution E5-17″Freelance GPAC posted 1 week ago
FLEXO-PRESS OPERATOR – 1st SHIFT
If you have experience running a Mark Andy Evolution E5-17” Wide 6 color press to run on 1st Shift, we want to talk with you ASAP!
Join a privately owned business delivering high quality pharmacy products, to the healthcare segment. The company is a leading supplier of value-added products to our customers, especially Pharmacies.
JOB FUNCTIONS – FLEXO-PRESS OPERATOR
- Setup, operate, monitor, and maintain printing press.
- Follow work instructions on job ticket.
- Independently, perform changeover functions on equipment
- Follow quality procedures and perform product inspection as necessary.
- Achieve standards for output, waste, and quality inspection as necessary.
- Accurately complete documents at press, quality inspection signoffs on order.
COMPETENCIES – FLEXO-PRESS OPERATOR
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Mechanical aptitude. Ability to self-motivate and be industrious.
- Ability to read, print, do Basic math.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE – FLEXO-PRESS OPERATOR
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in the printing industry helpful; but not required.
If the FLEXO-PRESS OPERATOR 1st Shift is your calling, confidentially send your resume to Erin Hayes at email@example.com or call/txt 605.705.4234.