Flexo/Digital Press OperatorFreelance Scranton Label, Inc. posted 1 week ago
We are looking for a reliable Flexo/Digital Press Operator to join our excellent manufacturing team.
Flexo/Digital Press Operator is responsible for operating narrow web flexo and digital presses to produce a quality product and maximize an efficient workflow. Presses are narrow web from 6 ½” to 18” with color capabilities from 1 to 10 colors.
- Ability to set up, adjust, maintain, and operate flexo/digital presses.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and good math, and reading skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to keep and clean an orderly workstation.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and willing to work overtime, as needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
- Education level. High school graduate.
- No experience is necessary, will train the right candidate.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work independently, but also be able to work one-on-one with other employees.
- Be a team player and respectful to management and co-workers.
- Dependable and reliable transportation.
What you’ll get:
- Full time-40 hour per week schedule.
- Job stability-We’ve been doing this work for over 50 years.
- Training-We’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- One-week vacation after the first year, plus 7 paid holidays.
- Credit Union.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- 401 (k) after the first year.
Pay: Based on Experience
Schedule: 8-hour shift