Digital Print Operator – HP 7900Full time @DCG ONE posted 1 week ago
DCG ONE is a full-service marketing company. We help companies deliver their brand worldwide through creative, print, and fulfillment services.
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Print Operator to run our HP Digital Color 7900 press, and we’ll train you to run the HP 12000. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has the technical expertise to meet our digital printing workload. We’re looking for some highly committed to delivering top notch quality document reproduction on a tightly managed production schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Accident Insurance
- FSA, HSA
- Monthly Cookie Days!
- Review and understand production work orders.
- Communicate with other departments and staff members to gather any additional information needed to complete the job.
- Troubleshoot problems and take corrective action, make repairs, and notify supervisor
- Communicate information to other shift operators.
- Develop and share knowledge of press operations with other crew and departmental personnel.
- Work with safety in mind and report any potential unsafe circumstances.
- Be willing to work in other departments if requested.
- At least 1 year operating digital print equipment
- Proven knowledge of print production
- High technical aptitude on Microsoft software and MIS systems
- Knowledge of Variable Data Printing (VDP) preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to work on multiple projects at once.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
- Strong File Management and Organizational Skills
- Initiative and Independence
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritizing Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Collaboration and Teamwork Orientation
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This position works on the production floor in an industrial warehouse setting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- Proof of vaccination from COVID-19 is a condition of employment. If you are in the process of getting vaccinated, we can discuss the timeline of your vaccination schedule and start date if hired.
DCG ONE does not tolerate discrimination of any type and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. DCG ONE is an at-will employer.