Aurora, Illinois area – Progressive career growth as a Customer Service professional with extensive experience gained in high profile, fast-paced production/media/communications environments.
I am a proven graphic arts, customer service, account-management and overall quality professional that includes leading-edge electronic pre-press skills combined with excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented qualities.
Positive and effective leadership, communications and people skills supporting demanding, high profile, clients in date-sensitive, high-quality production environments.
Quick to learn and highly adaptable to rapidly changing technologies with equal effectiveness working in team-based and stand-alone assignments working under critical cost and deadline pressure.
- Coordinated production of printed materials or print related services for the Company’s customers. Maintained positive customer service from initial contact through the final disposition of the customer’s product.
- Engaged customers to gather job requirements and translated customer requirements into detailed manufacturing/kitting instructions and shipping/postal instructions for disposition of the customer’s products.
- Ensured job instructions were entered and verified in the various manufacturing systems and into the production schedule.
- Maintained contact with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the job status and coordinated changes to jobs.
- Coordinated the resolution of customer issues with customer jobs.
- Engaged appropriate departments to verify the issue and determined cause.
- Made recommendations regarding appropriate response to issues that were in the best interest of the customer and the company to ensure the final product met customer requirements.
- Tallied final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes
- Forecast projects, work effectively with internal staff, inform/advise customers on progress, supply printers with final proofs and files, as well as bill each project.
- Communicate and facilitate highly detailed and complex job-order instructions from customers by planning and communicating the job instructions/production schedule and deadlines and disseminating the information to the appropriate departments.
- Manage customer/client relationships by tracking the process and conveying any issues or concerns that affects the printing of the publication while seeking continuous quality improvements.
- Maintain close working relationships with production leaders and operators and assemblers and rapidly adjust to last-minute customer requests and changes.
- Work with clients and Design Studios on new projects by analyzing and communicating FDA regulations along with printer specifications to meet client’s expectations on final printed product.